Ore pieces in rough industrial conditions are sorted by optical characteristics via a 1 m wide free-fall feed device. Falling, moistened ore pieces are photographed by two cameras and extruded in accordance with pre-set sorting criteria.
- Geometrical dimensions
Technical data basic system
- Up to 5'000 objects / sec.
- Feeding by belt or shaker conveyor
- Object sizes varying between 10mm to 200mm
- High speed colour line scan camera (2048 pixel, resolution 0.5mmx0.5mm per pixel)
- 128 fast blow-out valves
- Simple learning and classifying of the stones
- Statistic functions
- Adjustment help for camera calibration and valve timing
- System diagnostics and remote maintenance
- Different camera resolution
- Special lightning
- More blow out valves
- Customise feeding belt